Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FREE RIDES!

CUTE!  I love Mini Monsters!!!!
This is my submission for Abby's 1st Challenge at Scrapbookaholic - a Color challenge - use Purple, Orange, and Black (any shades) on your card.  This is what I came up with.

Card base black from Recollections cut as Business size card with Martha Stewart scoring board.
Background starry night paper from stash.
FREE RIDES phrase cut from MINI MONSTERS page 66 @ 2 1/4"
Crow page 63 cut @ 2 1/4"
I just ripped the background paper along the top and bottom.
Purple sprinkles around crow are actually cuts from inside the letters of FREE RIDES.  I thought it may look like his feathers were flying off or something.  LOL
Hope you'll play along with Abby's challenge!

:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! You did an AWESOME job!!!! Loved that ripped paper!!! Thanks for participating!

    Happy Scrappin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the background paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so cute Janis!! May have to get that mini monsters cart after all! TFS
    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome awesome awesome!!! Love how you ripped the paper. And that little crow on the broom, toooo cute! :)
    Oh Happy Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to rip the paper, You ended up with a great card and I just love the sentiment. I do have this cart but have never used it!!
    Thanks for entering the Gaby Abby Challenge!!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Janis....so cute! I have seen so many cute card with Mini Monster....I'm adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete