Monday, November 1, 2010

PAPER PLAYTIME CH#23 - USE CLOCK, TICKET OR TAG ON PROJECT


I love these little ants in the popcorn!
Today is Monday so that means there is a brand new challenge over at PAPER PLAYTIME!
The challenge this week is to use a clock, ticket, or tag on any paper project you create.
I chose this image from our sponsor this week, DOODLE PANTRY.  So cute!!!

Image colored with Crayola Markers and Crayola Crayons.
Pattern paper from Karen Foster Designs, Biggie Bundle, Throughout The Year #3
Solid papers from DCWV Brights
Ribbon from Michael's
Tickets were hand cut, and I used a circle punch on the corners.

Com play with us this week!

:)  Janis

3 comments:

  1. This is just awesome Janis!!!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooo adorable Janis!!! I love these cute little ants too!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete