Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SMILE!

Good morning!  I just LOVE my We R Memory Keepers Retro Glam collection!!! It's GORGEOUS!


Here is a card I made using the Retro Glam collection.  Actually, it's a postcard.  It will still fit in an A2 size envelope.  I just took a ValuePack card (pre-scored for easy folding) and cut down the score line to make it a postcard.


Pattern paper from Retro Glam collection.  Solid papers from ValuePack and Stampin' Up.
Brad from Retro Glam collection.
Ribbon from Michael's.
Cricut Cartridge:  POTPOURRI BASKET
SMILE phrase page 60 cut @ 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" then layered on top of each other.
I hope this makes you SMILE!!
:) Janis

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! It did make me smile!!! :) TFS! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!!!Loving that purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWE this came out really pretty!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. It put a BIG smile on my face! I love it! Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janis,
    Your postcard does make me smile! Gorgeous! You are so talented! I am glad you like the paper....I am going to spend the next few days getting caught up on my 52Q!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out the award I sent you on my blog.
    http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so pretty...I love it!

    Hey I have something for you...
    http://buglvr.blogspot.com/2010/11/yeah-my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete