Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quote Card

Today at 365 Cards we were asked to include a quote on our card.

I've always liked the quote my brother, Eddie, said to me one day. We were raised around family farm land. Most of our family still lives there. So we've shucked a lot of corn, shelled a lot of beans and peas, etc.

I asked Eddie one day how life was going for him. His answer was, "You just keep plowing your rows as straight as you can, and hope that the corn grows."

How awesome is that?!

So when 365 Cards asked us to include a quote on our card today, immediately Eddie's quote came to mind.



I used PrintMaster to combine the DJ Inkers image with the quote box.

The card is from DCWV textured cards.

The paper is from DCWV The Stack 6.

I colored the image with Crayola markers.

I hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday!