Friday, May 25, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Ch#9 "Say I Do"

Happy Friday, everyone!  I have 2 posts going live today, so be sure and check out them both.

For Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Ch#21.... Click Here
For Cardz TV Stamps Ch#9, "Say I Do"... You Are Here

Welcome to Cardz TV Stamps Ch#9!! This challenge is "Say I Do" and Mary has asked us to Create a card, favor or craft project for an engagement or wedding shower or wedding.  Mary will be choosing 1 winner who will get to select 1 of her CTV Stamp sets as the prize! Yeah! Mary will post the winner on Monday the 28th. Good luck!!



For my card, I tried really hard to create something serious or elegant or you know... grown up.  LOL I'm sorry. I just couldn't do it. It's not my style. So after struggling trying to create something that's just not me, I decided to just be myself and create something that makes me smile. I figure if it makes me smile, it's sure to make at least one other person smile too, right? I hope so.  Here's my LOVE card...

Project # 212 of this year


Here are all the details about this card. Be sure to see all the links below if you want more information about these products. Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

Card Details:
  • A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") using Soft Suede Stampin Up cardstock for base
  • Googlie eyes & Buttons from Hobby Lobby both adhered with Glue Dots
  • Dew Drops are from The Robin's Nest "Cherry Chocolate" adhered with Glue Dots
  • ART PHILOSOPHY Cricut cart:
    • Sentiment Banner p. 68 cut @ 3 1/2" with border feature
    • Arrows p. 61 cut @ 1" and 1 1/2" both with border feature
  • HOOT N HOLLER Cricut LITE (Have loved this cart since I got it last year!) cart for Owls (added with 2 thicknesses of foam tape):
    • Owl 17 cut @ 2 3/4" in pink shades of Recollections papers
    • Owl 15 cut @ 2 3/4" in blue shades of Recollections papers
  • Black card mat (Recollections) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Flower card mat (Hoot Hoot Hobby Lobby paper) cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Sentiment stamp from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "It's All About You" (see links below)
Challenges Entered:
Supplies Used: (click on links for more info on supplies & to order your own)




14 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love those little owls and their googly eyes, I think your card turned out great.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Thanks for making me smile this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really fun and lovely card.I think the style is great - love it.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow 'Things with wings' challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Janis! I see you are on an owl kick lately :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!! i love your card! as you know, owls are my favorite! great job, Janis!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...this is so funny and smart!

    i love this card so much!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute card, I love those dew drops! Never heard of them before, must put on my wish list. HAHA Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Things with wings* challenge
    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO SO cute. The colors and all the little accents, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute! - love the colours and little details - thanks for playing along at MTTC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is so cute! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute owls!!! Sweet card!Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute!! The owls are great and I love the way you've put the card together.

    Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete