Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Zoom Zoom Zoom... & Action Wobble

To see the Accordion Album I posted earlier today & it's How To VIDEO, Click Here!

The card I'm about to show you just makes me happy. Such a silly card. I made it with a few challenges in mind. I LOVE participating in challenges! Do you? Did you know I have a new TAG Challenge here on my blog every Friday with monthly prizes? I also have challenges on my Paper Playtime blog twice a month - three times if there's a 5th Monday in that month. To see all of these challenge links and other challenges I like to check out on a regular basis, click my page tab above titled CHALLENGES or CLICK HERE.

Now.... onto my ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM Card card with an Action Wobble:

Project # 207 of this year

  • A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") wit black Recollections card base
  • Papers from scrap Halloween stack
  • Mats cut @:
    • Orange 5 1/4" x 4"
    • Black 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
    • Purple stars 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Crimper used for purple strip
  • CHORE CHART used for Car (includes circle) cut @ 3 1/2"
  • Googlie eyes added
  • Buttons (Hobby Lobby) and Twine added
  • The Scrapbooking Queen's "Royal Sayings" stamp set used for sentiment
  • Action Wobble added behind card (purchase by CLICKING HERE)


And now... here's the video!!



Submitted for these challenges:

Thanks for commenting! :) Janis