The card I'm about to show you just makes me happy. Such a silly card. I made it with a few challenges in mind. I LOVE participating in challenges! Do you? Did you know I have a new TAG Challenge here on my blog every Friday with monthly prizes? I also have challenges on my Paper Playtime blog twice a month - three times if there's a 5th Monday in that month. To see all of these challenge links and other challenges I like to check out on a regular basis, click my page tab above titled CHALLENGES or CLICK HERE.
Now.... onto my ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM Card card with an Action Wobble:
|Project # 207 of this year|
- A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") wit black Recollections card base
- Papers from scrap Halloween stack
- Mats cut @:
- Orange 5 1/4" x 4"
- Black 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Purple stars 5" x 3 3/4"
- Crimper used for purple strip
- CHORE CHART used for Car (includes circle) cut @ 3 1/2"
- Googlie eyes added
- Buttons (Hobby Lobby) and Twine added
- The Scrapbooking Queen's "Royal Sayings" stamp set used for sentiment
- Action Wobble added behind card (purchase by CLICKING HERE)
And now... here's the video!!
Submitted for these challenges:
- Crafty Creations # 169 - Frame It
- Wobble Wendesday #9 - Add purple & an Action Wobble
- Die Cuttin' Diva's #64 - Purple, Orange, and Black
Thanks for commenting! :) Janis