Be sure to check out the supply list at the bottom of this post. There you will find links to all the places I got my supplies. Enjoy your day!
|Project # 218 of this year|
|Love the dimension of an Action Wobble|
(not to mention how fun they are!)
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Card base is Soft Suede cardstock from Stampin Up
- Background papers:
- Black cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" (Recollections)
- Flower paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" (Hoot Hoot pack from Hobby Lobby)
- Stripe paper cut @ 2 1/2" x 4" (Hoot Hoot pack from Hobby Lobby)
- Black strip in middle 3/4" x 4" (adhered at an angle)
- Royal Jewels from TSQ Royal Shoppe:
- Orange, Royal Blue, Aqua Blue, Sunshine Yellow
- Googlie Eyes!
- Ticket from ticket roll bought at Walmart used for sentiment mat and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distressed Ink
- ART PHILOSOPHY Corners p. 50 cut @ 1"
- HOOT N HOLLER (have loved this cart since I got it last year):
- Owl 16 cut @ 3" using Close To My Heart papers & adhered with an Action Wobble!
- Balloon cut @ 3" using Hoot Hoot pack from Hobby Lobby
- Mary'z Cardz TV Stamp Set "It's All About You" for sentiment
- Washi Tape White dots on Red from Freckled Fawn
|Action Wobble in Wobbly Action|
Creative Card Crew #11 Dimension (every other Tuesday)
Ends June 3rd
Oldie But A Goodie - Things With Wings
Penny's Paper Crafty Ch#80 - Anything Goes
Ends June 6th
Ruby's Rainbow Ch#29 - Things With Wings
Ends June 4th
Supplies & links: