Crafting For All Seasons Ch# 28... Click Here or scroll down
What's new in your world? Done any crafting lately? I've been enjoying checking out all the challenge blogs out there in blogland. I just love entering challenges. It's so fun!
Here's a card I made today. I started out using a MOJO Monday layout, but somewhere along the way, it went out the window. Oh well. I tried.
|Project # 243 of this year|
- ELEGANT EDGES for card shape. "Bird 3" p. 56 cut @ 5 1/2" with Shadow
- CREATE A CRITTER Lion p. 57 cut @ 2 1/2" with Shadow
- Papers from Hobby Lobby "Spoiled Rotten"
- Googlie eyes!
- Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Critter Captions" for sentiment
- Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
|Action Wobble in Action!|
- Cooking It Up With Katie #96 Celebrate with ribbon & die cut (every other Wednesday)
- Crafts and Me - Add a Ribbon (every other Wednesday)
- Fab 'n' Funky Ch# 123 Celebrations (every Wednesday)
- The Perfect Sentiment #34 Anything Goes with a sentiment (cards only) (weekly)
- Robyn's Fetish #109 Birthday card with sentiment on front
Challenges Entered (click links to go play with them!):