So glad you stopped by today! Have you checked out The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe
? No? Oh my Gosh! You've got to go see all her stamp sets and goodies in her shoppe. So many of you have asked me where I get my Action Wobbles.... well, I get them in The Royal Castle Shoppe
! You can purchases them in different quantities. Of course, the larger the quantity, the better the discount.
You can purchase as little as 4 Action Wobbles for $2.50, or get them in packs of 25 or 50. I suggest just going ahead and getting 1 or 2 packs of 50. They are so fun and so addictive! The project below made with the "Royal Sayings" stamp set does not have an Action Wobble on it, but if you'd like to see lots of projects I've created with them, CLICK HERE
. Make sure you click "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page because all of the Action Wobble projects won't all show on the first page.
Now.... onto a card I made with TSQ's Royal Sayings stamp set!
|Project # 189 of this year|
- Kraft card base (4" x 5 1/2")
- Solid papers from Recollections
- Pattern papers from Hobby Lobby's "A Day At The Beach" paper stack
- Stickers from EK Success "Garden Party"
- Silver Brad from Joann's
- Background paper cut @ 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- DOODLECHARMS for Mailbox cut @ 2 1/2"
- Mailbox post hand cut @ 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Everything inked around the edges with Colorbox Chalk Ink
- Letter in mailbox hand cut
- DOODLECHARMS for Sun cut @ 1 1/2 with Shadow Feature
- Button from Joann's
- Twine from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
- "Royal Mail" from "Royal Sayings" Stamp set from
TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
|Hobby Lobby's "A Day At The Beach" Paper Pack|
|EK Success "Garden Party" Glitter Stickers|
Have a fun, creative day! :) Janis
This is an adorable card.....especially in real life. Thanks Janis, it made my day. And made me smile. Big hugs!!ReplyDelete
Aww that is such a cute card! What a good idea to use this particular sentiment with an actual mailbox--even the flags up showing happy mail is inside going out to brighten somebody's day! I love it Janis! (even with no action wobble hehe) ;) have a great day!ReplyDelete
I received my Royal Mail today!!! Your card is very cute, great job!ReplyDelete
Such a cute card Janis. I love it. Hope you have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
This is adorable, Janis. You used great papers as always. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!!ReplyDelete
So cute..love the colors!!!ReplyDelete