We have 2 sponsors this challenge!
One of our sponsors this challenge is Amy D - Papertrails Leaver ! Thanks, Amy!! Amy is going to be giving away the finished card she creates for this challenge as well as a complete kit for the winner to make another one just like it! I LOVE CARD KITS!!
Our 2nd sponsor is The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe! Thanks, Theresa!! This sponsor is offering a prize package of THE ROYAL NURSERY STAMP SET (shown below) and a pack of 4 ACTION WOBBLES!! Have you gotten your Wobble on yet? Oh my gosh these little critters are addictive! I love them! There is even a challenge blog dedicated to Action Wobble Projects. Check it out! It's called Wobble Wednesday Challenges and there's a new challenge every Wednesday.
I made 2 cards to show you today, and a Video too!
|Project # 197 of this year|
Background papers from Hobby Lobby's "A Day At the Beach" paper pack.
COUNTRY LIFE for Sunflower patch p. 73 cut @ 2 1/2" with Shadow Feature.
Twine Ribbon & Buttons from stash.
Tag from Walmart (office supply section).
Brad from Joann's.
Glue dots used!
Sentiment stamp from "Royal Sayings" stamp set from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe.
|COUNTRY LIFE for Sunflower patch p. 73 cut @ 2 1/2" with Shadow Feature|
|Hobby Lobby's "A Day At the Beach" paper pack|
|TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe|
|Project # 201 of this year|
- BABY STEPS for Little Girl p. 26 cut @ 3 1/2"
- BABY STEPS for Phrase p. 26 cut @ 2"
- DOODLECHARMS for Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2"
- Prima flower added to dress; Rhinestone in flower is from Recollections
- ELEGANT EDGES for image matting p. 36 Oblong feature with Shadow cut @ 4"
- Ribbon from Joann's
- "Beautiful" stamp from The Royal Nursery stamp set from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
- Action Wobble for little girl also from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
Come play with us! :) JanisLittle Girl card entered into this challenge:
Paper Sundaes LAST CHALLENGE - Pretty In Pink
Ends Sat, May 26th