I have 2 posts going live today!
Cricut Cardz Challenge #108 - Click Here...
Crafting For All Seasons #27 - You Are Here...
I am very excited to announce that I am now joining the CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS Design Team! Woo-Hoo! Thanks, Dawn! Crafting For All Seasons has a new challenge every other Wednesday. So that means that when I post for Crafting For All Seasons challenges, I'll also be posting for Cricut Cardz Challenges on the same day (because they are both every other Wednesday). So.... I'll try to alternate which one shows up first on my Wednesday blog postings. And I'll ALWAYS try to include a link to them both so you can find them easily.
Today, CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS Ch#27 is BUTTONS! This is also a Birthday Blog Hop! Yeah!
Our sponsors for this challenge are:
|Project # 200 of this year|
- Yellow card base from Michael's (6 1/4" x 4 1/2")
- All solid papers from Recollections
- All pattern papers from Colorbok (Walmart)
- Background papers cut at:
- Purple 6" x 4 1/4"
- Pink pattern paper 5 3/4" x 4"
- Purple 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Green dotted paper 5 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Ribbon is American Crafts Elements
- Grass cut is from scrap cut drawer... I think it may be from GIVE A HOOT, but not sure...
- Sun with Shadow from DOODLECHARMS p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2"
- "Cat" from POOH & FRIENDS p. 35 cut @ 2 1/2" with Shadow feature
- Buttons from Hobby Lobby & adhered with Glue Dots
- Sentiment stamps from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- CAT-titude from "Here Kitty"
- Birthday from "Make A Wish"
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll pop over and play in our BUTTON challenge @ CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS.