Need a very simple card idea? I've got one for you today! This layout idea came from Christel @ Scrappin Sista. You can visit the post that inspired my cards below by clicking HERE. I just LOVE how she did her cards, so I copied the idea, tweaked it a little to my personality, and voila! So easy! You can make several of these as thank you notes, or just say hi cards, or even as a gift set for a birthday, etc.
|Projects # 219 through 226|
The layout for the cards is all the same measurements, just added different stickers and sentiment stamps.
And of course they are all on ACTION WOBBLES!
Not only do Action Wobbles add a very nice dimension / 3D look to the cards, but they WOBBLE too! FUNNESS!!
Be sure and check out the supply list at the end of this post. You can click on any item and be taken to the store where I purchased it, or to the direct link of that manufacturer. Happy shopping! :)
- Mini Cards: 8 1/2" x 4 1/4", Scored and folded at 4 1/4"
- for a finished card size of 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- All cards run through the CUTTLEBUG with the SEEING SPOTS embossing folder
- Strips of papers on front:
- Black (Recollections) cut @ 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
- Colorful Stripes (Hoot Hoot pack from Hobby Lobby) 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"
- ART PHILOSOPHY (purchase from a Close To My Heart rep) cartridge for scallop circle "Circle 3" p. 41:
- Black (used for shadow) cut @ 2 1/2"
- Pink (used for top layer) cut @ 2 1/4"
- Various stickers added from EK SUCCESS STICKO pack called "Baby Farm Animals" (purchased from Walmart for 97 cents)
- Sentiment stamps all from the same stamp set by Mary's Cardz TV Stamps, "Farmyard Funnies":
- Thank EWE!
- Udderly Adorable!
- Hay there!
- Hogs & Kisses
- ACTION WOBBLE added behind scallop circles to each card from TSQ Royal Castle Shoppe
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis
(Click on the links to go shopping for some fun supplies of your own!)