|Project # 243 of this year|
This is page 2 of the mini album I started yesterday. On the front of the pages, I'm creating them using different themes from several different challenge blogs. I'm leaving the backs of the pages blank so I can just journal what's going on in our life these days.
The yellow eyelet you see on the side of this page is actually over 2 years old! I remember being so excited to finally get a Crop-a-dile and bought tons of eyelets. I think I have 3 left now. Wow. Time to go re-stock on those soon.
I also tend to hoard googlie eyes. I just love them! I'll buy different sizes of them and love using them this way on my projects. LOL
Thanks for stopping by!! If you have a challenge blog, leave me a comment with the link... I may come and play there too!
- Mini album page from ELEGANT EDGES p. 37 "Stamp" Oblong cut @ 4 3/4"
- D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder for background
- CAMPIN CRITTERS Frog p. 23 cut @ 3"
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" for "Summer Vacation" stamp
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Going Buggy" for "Going Buggy" stamp
Supplies Used (click buttons to go shopping!):
Challenge Themes (Click links below to visit these challenge blogs):
- My Sheri Crafts #86 - Summer theme (frogs & flies)
- Deep Ocean Ch Blog #25 Swirls (D'vine Swirl embossed background)
- Use It Tuesday #32 Use TWO (post must include listed item I hoard in stash - EYELETS & GOOGLIE EYES)
- Crazy Challenge #121 Childhood Memories (camping and the mosquito spray truck)
- Dream Valley #33 - Humor (Going Buggy)
- Die Cuttin' Divas #67 Anything Goes
- Oldie But A Goodie Ch - Anything Goes (must use and state what item is at least 6 mos old) (eyelets)
Challenges Entered (click buttons below to visit these challenge blogs):
This is just a great idea! And love this page, so cute.ReplyDelete
Super cute card! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.ReplyDelete
What a cute image! I need to get that cartridge!!!!ReplyDelete
Boy, does this bring back good memories! I just love how the frog is spraying the fly! Wonderful job on it! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts!ReplyDelete
What an adorable page for your mini booklet. And what a great idea. . .Wouldnt it be a great way to do a week vacation? Just a quick little diary that can be taken along, and write highlights on the back. Then you have your info to do your scrapbooking, and yet, something fun to still look at!ReplyDelete
Absolutely darling....love it! So glad you joined us at UIT this week!ReplyDelete
What a fun card! Love the embossing and the google eyes on the frog!ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
I just love your card. it is so much fun!!!Summer vacation has finally arrived and I am buggy and loving it. Thanks for joining MSC.
Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.ReplyDelete
A fab page for your album! Thanks for joining our Humour challenge at Dream Valley. Susie xReplyDelete
Awwww! Such a cute little froggie :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xxReplyDelete