Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cricut Cardz Ch# 109

I have 2 posts going live today! Be sure and check out both of them.

Cricut Cardz Ch# 109... You are Here
Crafting For All Seasons Ch# 28... Click Here or scroll down



Thank you so much for stopping by today to see what I am up to! This is my card I created for Cricut Cardz Challenge #109... YOU DID IT!  Mary has asked us to make a card for Graduation using any cartridges and colors we'd like.

Project # 213 of this year


He's on an Action Wobble!!

I love the dimension Action Wobbles give to my projects...
okay, and the way they make things jiggle. LOL
Here are all the details on my card. Be sure and click the links below the detail list to visit and find out more about each of these products... and maybe even to order some goodies for yourself!

  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" 
  • Soft Suede card base from Stampin Up
  • Background mat sizes:
    • Black (Recollections) 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
    • Pink (Close to my Heart) 5 1/4" x 4"
    • Black 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
    • Flower (Close to my Heart) 5" x 3 3/4"
  • ART PHILOSOPHY (Close to my Heart) Cricut cart used for sentiment matting. "Rect 5" page 35 cut @ 1 1/2"
  • HOOT N HOLLER Cricut cart used for "Owl 4" cut @ 3 1/2"
  • Googlie eyes added with Glue Dots
  • Lily Pad Dew Drops added with Glue Dots (The Robin's Nest)
  • Midnight Dew Drops added with Glue Dots (The Robin's Nest)
  • Graduation Hat sticker from Mrs. Grossman's stickers
  • Sentiment stamp from Mary's Cardz TV Stamp set "It's All About You" (see link below)
  • Owl adhered with ACTION WOBBLE!!! FUNNESS! (TSQ - see link below)
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and see my Crafting For All Seasons post below! Smiles! :) Janis

Supplies Used:

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing all your fun wobble cards these past weeks! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this week's challenge. I love the addition of the dew drops on your owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable and I love how you added the wobble:) So cute!!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete