Cricut Cardz Ch# 109... You are Here
Crafting For All Seasons Ch# 28... Click Here or scroll down
Thank you so much for stopping by today to see what I am up to! This is my card I created for Cricut Cardz Challenge #109... YOU DID IT! Mary has asked us to make a card for Graduation using any cartridges and colors we'd like.
|Project # 213 of this year|
|He's on an Action Wobble!!|
|I love the dimension Action Wobbles give to my projects...|
okay, and the way they make things jiggle. LOL
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Soft Suede card base from Stampin Up
- Background mat sizes:
- Black (Recollections) 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Pink (Close to my Heart) 5 1/4" x 4"
- Black 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Flower (Close to my Heart) 5" x 3 3/4"
- ART PHILOSOPHY (Close to my Heart) Cricut cart used for sentiment matting. "Rect 5" page 35 cut @ 1 1/2"
- HOOT N HOLLER Cricut cart used for "Owl 4" cut @ 3 1/2"
- Googlie eyes added with Glue Dots
- Lily Pad Dew Drops added with Glue Dots (The Robin's Nest)
- Midnight Dew Drops added with Glue Dots (The Robin's Nest)
- Graduation Hat sticker from Mrs. Grossman's stickers
- Sentiment stamp from Mary's Cardz TV Stamp set "It's All About You" (see link below)
- Owl adhered with ACTION WOBBLE!!! FUNNESS! (TSQ - see link below)
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and see my Crafting For All Seasons post below! Smiles! :) Janis