PDE Challenges #21... Click HERE
Happy Sunday to you! I have a card I made this morning for some challenges going on, but first I want to share a few photos of our fun yesterday in Virginia.
We had a great time visiting family in Virginia. We went to celebrate the high school graduation of one of our nephews and help give him a great send off into joining the Air Force. We went canoeing down a river for about 2 hours. Tom, Bonnie & I were in the canoe together, and we had a blast. Thankfully we did not tip over although one of the canoes in our group did. We went through mild rapids, got soaked down one of them, and was stuck on a rock for a little bit. There was kickball, soccer, grilled food, cake, stories and catching up with family, and just a really good time. Here are a few pics...
Okay... so on to the crafting part of this post...
|Project # 243 of this year|
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Background papers from new stack I got at Hobby Lobby last week (all their papers were 50% OFF!!) "Spoiled Rotten"
- CREATE A CRITTER Dog cut @ 3" p. 35
- CREATE A CRITTER Fireman hat cut @ 2" p. 35
- Stickles glitter added to #1 on hat
- Tag from Walmart
- "You gotta friend in me" stamp from K Andrew Designs "Of Mice & Lil Men" (see link below)
CRAFT ch# 156 Recipe: 2 or more designer papers, add a tag, use glitter
Ends May 31
One Stop Craft #184 - One for the Boys
Ends June 1
Totally Gorjuss #133 - Something New (papers, dies, stamps, inks, technique, etc)
Ends June 1