Friday, May 25, 2012

52 Questions Ch# 21, Week 21


Our May Sponsor is
The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe
with a Pack of 4 Action Wobbles!

52 Questions Week # 21 Challenge:
For Week # 21, What was your Favorite Cartoon as a Child?
You can write on the back the cartoon name & why you liked it if you want. :) You never have to share anything on your blog that your write on the back of your tags, but you can if you want to.

Here is my Tag for Ch# 21(Week 21):

Project # 191 of this year
I Googled Scobby Doo for the image and font title. I printed the image in black and white then colored it with my Prisma Colored pencils.


Buttons from Joann's were added with flower brads.
Not a whole lot going on for this tag, but I did write on the back why I loved watching this as a child.... okay, I still enjoy watching these cartoons. LOL

Tag base is cut from ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 2" on page 39 cut @ 4 1/2" using the Oblong and Shadow features.

Background paper from Recollections "All Girl" stack.


...

1 comment: