The Scrapbooking Queen's Stamp Project ... Click Here
Action Wobble, Close To My Heart, & Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps.... You are Here
Here's a short video on the card I'm going to show you today and give you all the details about in this post:
I'm going to show you some pictures of my card and list all the details and measurements here, but be sure and see all the LINKS at the bottom of this post that will take you directly to where you may purchase any of these supplies or find out more about them. :)
|Project # 211 of this year|
- A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- All papers are from CLOSE TO MY HEART
- Paper mats:
- Red cut @ 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
- Blue cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
- Image matting cut using the Cricut cart ART PHILOSOPHY "Rect4" p. 25:
- Train on Chipboard from CTMH Art Philosophy Bundle
- Train Chipboard paper cut @ 1 1/2"
- Train mats cut @ Cocoa 1 3/4"; Red 2" and Cocoa 2 1/4"
- Gemstones from Hobby Lobby added on each side of sentiment
- Train Image and Sentiment both from Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps "Train Talk" Stamp set
- Ribbon from The Dollar Store
- Action Wobble added to Train chipboard piece for some added fun!
Creative Card Crew #11 Dimension (every other Tuesday)
Ends June 3rd
Penny's Paper Crafty Ch#80 - Anything Goes
Ends June 6th
The Sisterhood of Crafters - The Good Old Days
Ends June 3rd
Stampavie and More Ch#168 - For a Boy
Ends May 29th
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a fun, creative day! :) Janis
You gotta love those old trains! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘THE GOOD OLE DAYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Such a great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…
(DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)
I LOVE those papers and you've done this Vintage card perfectly with that fabulous train! Thanks for playing along with our Good Ol' Days Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
A great card with a super sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
Post a Comment