Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WACKY WEDNESDAY FUN!


Hello all my bloggy friends!  I made a video showing you how to make this card and my little camera corrupted the file.  :(  One day I'm going to have equipment that won't let me down... maybe....
This card design was one of the AWESOME cards featured in this month's 
on page 77.  I just loved it!  
So I thought, okay, I can do that.
CREATE A CRITTER:
Hedgehog page 62 cut @ 1 1/2"
Snail page 67 cut @ 1 1/4" and with SHADOW feature
Rhinestone flowers from Joann's Busy Kids, Kid's Camp
Ribbon from Michaels
Hemp from Joann's
Papers from K & Company and from Recollections
Triangles were cut from 
GIVE A HOOT
page 43
on REAL DIAL SIZE @ 1" 
and again at 1 1/4" for shadow
Googlie eyes!
Letter stickers from stash



What have YOU done this
Wacky Wednesday?  

Toodles,  Janis


5 comments:

  1. giggle giggle giggle...such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So so cute. The little eyes with the eyelashes I just picked mine up at Micheal's Love them! Hope this helps

    Kristin B
    Pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute..I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! I'll look at Michael's for those googlie eyes, Kristen. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love it! And ive never done a video but if you go to Melz Stamps... shes awesome... she makes them all the time and shows step by step instructions :D

    heres the link:

    http://melstampz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete