Happy Saturday! What are you doing this weekend? We will hopefully be outside a lot if the weather is pretty.
Here's a card I made... Clean and Simple.... using a BUGABOO image and Elegant Edges for the Scallop Circle.
- Cuttlebug dots folder used to emboss the Kraft background (I don't know the name of the folder).
- Black Gingham Ribbon and Red Gingham Ribbon used together
- BUGABOO image colored with BIC markers. The hearts coming out of the chimney were too small to color, so I just dotted red by each one. I think that worked out okay. Gave them some color instead of just being solid black.
- ELEGANT EDGES p. 23 "Scallop 1" cut @ 2" for matting the Bugaboo image. I used my Stampin' Up round template to pencil trace around the image, then cut it out by hand. One day I'll get some large circle punches and some scallop ones too. One day.
- The circle image was adhered with foam tape for dimension.
That's it! Very simple. The card is actually black. Not sure if you can see that with my black background. I thought I'd give this to our son when he gets home. (He's getting transferred from Ft. Irwin in California to Ft. Jackson here in Columbia, South Carolina next month!!!!)
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend! :) Janis