Have you seen the NEW STORE The Scrapbooking Queen has opened as a Facebook Group? You have got to go look at all her goodies! Oh my gosh! Washi tape, Score-Tape, Action Wobbles, My Mind's Eye collections, October Afternoon, Bo Bunny, Button Flair, Greeting Farm Stamps, Imaginisce, Pink Paisley, Bella Blvd..... oh the list goes on and on....
All of these items are oh so yummy, and the one I'm the most excited about right now is this....
The We R Memory Keepers ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD! Have you seen this yet? Mine is on the way, and I can't WAIT to start playing with it! TSQ has them as pre-order right now (CLICK HERE), so make sure you go over and get in line for your's before they sell out... and they will sell out... quickly! (Make sure you tell TSQ Janis from PDE sent you over.)
Here's a link to We R Memory Keepers YouTube video demonstrating it....
So.... onto a postcard to show you today.....
- A2 size postcard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Solid papers from Stampin' Up
- Pattern papers from My Mind's Eye 6x6 "School Daze"
- CREATE A CRITTER:
- Frog p.24 cut @ 3 1/2" and inked around the edges (tummy) with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- Adhered with Foam Tape for dimension (TSQ's Royal Shoppe)
- Heart punches from Hobby Lobby and inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut distress ink. Some hearts adhered with foam tape for dimension
- EK Success Journal Bracket punch for sentiment matting and inked with both Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink and Peeled Paint distress ink
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Toad-ally Awesome" set inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis