Hello all my crafty and bloggy friends! Have you guys heard of the new Facebook Group called PLAY ALONG? You can find it... HERE.
For this PLAY ALONG we are making a set of cards and a box to put them in. Today I'm going to show you my first card for my set. I'm using the My Mind's Eye NOTABLE Play Along Collection Kit. One of the cool things about being in the PLAY ALONG Facebook group is that you can sign up to Play Along with the ones you like and then have an opportunity to purchase the PLAY ALONG kit from Theresa, The Scrapbooking Queen. The Play Along kits are "sample packs" of the entire collection (at a smaller price than the entire collection), and just perfect for having enough goodies to make the projects. Plus it gives you a 'taste' of the entire collection kit.
This is what the NOTABLE Play Along Kit looks like (some of the papers and buttons may vary in each kit):
I love these papers. They are so vibrant and "Happy".... if papers can be happy. :)
Here is the first card for my set:
- HOOT N HOLLER:
- "Owl 5" cut @ 3"
- Googlie eyes added
- Adhered with Action Wobble (shop The Royal Castle Shoppe here)
- Branch cut @ 3 1/2"
- White gel pen for doodling
- Green tiny flower rhinestones (Play Along NOTABLE Kit)
- All background papers from the Play Along NOTABLE Kit
- Black solid paper (Recollections) cut @ 4 1/8" x 5"
- Blue cut @ 4" x 4 7/8"
- Green cut @ 4" x 1"
- Stripes cut @ 4" x 3/8"
- Twine (Play Along NOTABLE Kit)
- Buttons (Play Along NOTABLE Kit)
- Fiskars Corner Punch
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye and Peeled Paint distress inks used
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Simply Said" for sentiment stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Green mat cut @ 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" (Play Along NOTABLE Kit)
- Blue cut @ 3/4" x 4" (Play Along NOTABLE Kit)
- Ivory cut @ 1 7/8" x 3 3/4" (Play Along NOTABLE Kit)
- Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distress ink around edges
- Button and Twine (Play Along NOTABLE Kit)
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis
Oozak - M, P1, 3E - Anything goes with your favorite colors (1st)
Crafts and Me - #119 Favorite color combo (Wed)
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #10 Buttons and Bows (Wed)
Little Red Wagon - #171 Inspiration Photo (Wed)
Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #113 Ribbons and Bows (Wed)
Cute, cute card. Thanks for info on the Play Along.ReplyDelete
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Too cute!! Lee-Ann :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
Love the owl he is just so cute.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
Oh this is so so cute! Love your design! So glad you could join us for the Oozak February color challenge. Come on back! Cath Oozak DTReplyDelete
Oooh, such a sweet card!! So CUTE :-) Thanks for playing along with Oozak Challenge! xxReplyDelete