Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bugaboo Fairy

Hello!! Hope your week is going well. I'm so looking forward to our son getting transferred from Ft. Irwin (Army) in California to Ft. Jackson here in Columbia, South Carolina in a few weeks! Woo-Hoo! Won't be long now, and I'll get to see him often!!

Recently I won a challenge over at Love To Create Challenges. THANK YOU! 

(You can see all the challenges I win or make Top 3 on my Page Tab called AWARDS or CLICK HERE.)

I was lucky enough to win some BUGABOO images. I love me some BUGABOO! I couldn't wait to start coloring, and the card I want to show you today is the first I've been able to color so far this week.



First I colored the image with BIC markers. (I got these last year and love coloring with them!) Then I used a Stampin' Up template to mask over part of the image paper so I could chalk the background. (I got this template in the 90's. Gee whiz... that's OLD!)



Here's what I got after chalking....



  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Stampin' Up cardbase (Kraft)
  • BUGABOO image
    • Colored with BIC markers
    • Background chalked
    • White gel pen used for hair accents
  • Ribbon from Joann's
  • Button from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe on Facebook (Shop TSQ here)
  • Pattern paper from Recollections 180 stack "Bright and Basic"
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS:
    • "Simply Said" stamp set inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
    • If you can only buy 1 stamp set, this is a good one! There's about 22 different sentiments on there ranging from encouragement, just because, etc.
    • Shop CTVS here
  • Image, sentiment, and pattern paper all inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

Entered:
Allsorts - 1E - #194  Things with Wings (Sat)
One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Make it Girly  (Sun)
No Matter Which Challenges - M, Fmust use stamp (rubber or digi) - (Feb) Ribbons and Bows (Sun)
Artistic Inspirations - W, E3 - #29 Buttons and Bows (Mon)
Created With Love - 3E, C10 - #29 Things that fly (Mon)
Make My Monday - C6 - Ribbons and Buttons (Mon)
Pretty Little Ribbon - M, 3E, C10 - (Feb) Anything Goes (Mon)
Make it Monday - W - #128 Digis must comment on at least one entry (Mon)
Oldie But Goodie Challenge - 2W, must use something at least 6mts old  & state what it is- Bright colors (Tues) (My template I used was bought in the 90s. OLD!)