I am having a Design Team call at one of my challenge blogs, Paper Playtime!! Woo-Hoo!
No previous DT experience is required.
I encourage new crafters as well as experienced crafters to apply.Things you may want to know:
- You must have an active blog and be a member of Facebook.
- You can create with any type of medium... die cuts, SVGs, Cricut, Cameo, Eclipse, Spellbinders, digis, stamping, etc.
- Challenges post every other Monday. DT is split into 2 groups who post every other challenge (about once a month).
- DT is required to comment on 1/10th of the projects submitted.
- Challenge themes are given for the entire 2013 year in advance so you can work ahead as much as you'd like.
- DT submits their project to the challenge album in our private Facebook group. Deadline for projects to be submitted by DT is NOON EST on Thursdays before the new challenge starts the following Monday. Late projects will not be added to the scheduled post.
- DT term is for 3 months: April, May, and June. However, once the new DT is announced, you are welcome to go ahead and jump in as a new DT member if that fits your schedule. DT is given 2 "skips" per term. If your project is late and or missing more than 2 times, we respectfully ask you to step down for the remainder of the DT term and invite you to re-apply during our next DT Call.
If you are interested, please send an email to Janis at 66cricket at gmail dot com.
- Include your name, email, blog address, YouTube channel (if you have one)
- Crafting preference (die cuts, spellbinders, stamping, digis, etc.).
- Also attach photos and blog links for a few of your favorite projects you've created in the last 6 months that you are very proud of.
We can't wait to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like so much fun. I love being inspired by challenges and Dt projects for my creating.
Post a Comment