Hello all my crafty and bloggy friends! Have you guys heard of the new Facebook Group called PLAY ALONG? You can find it... HERE.
For this PLAY ALONG we are making a set of cards and a box to put them in. Today I'm going to show you my second card for my set. I'm using the My Mind's Eye NOTABLE Play Along Collection Kit. You can use your own stash to create your cards and box for this Play Along, or you can purchase a "Play Along Kit" from Theresa, The Scrapbooking Queen. The Play Along kits (My Mind's Eye "Notable" Collection) are "sample packs" of the entire collection (at a smaller price than the entire collection), and just perfect for having enough goodies to make the projects. Plus it gives you a 'taste' of the entire collection kit.
This is what the NOTABLE Play Along Kit looks like (some of the papers and buttons may vary in each kit):
And here is my second card for this Play Along:
- A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- PAPER PUPS:
- DOG HOUSE p. 120 cut @ 4"
- SLEEPING PUPPY p. 115 cut @ 1"
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Barks and Bones" for "Woof!" on dog house
- "Simply Said" for "Welcome Home" on card
- Both stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS:
- Grass p. 77 cut @ 5" and trimmed to fit width
- PAPER DOLL DRESS UP:
- Fence p. 78 cut @ 5" wide and trimmed to fit width
- Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink on grass and fence
- Decorative papers, bling and button all from My Mind's Eye "Notable" Play Along Kit
- Puppy attached with 2 thicknesses of foam tape
- Pin button attached with 3 thicknesses of foam tape
Thanks for stopping by today!