Cut It Up Ch# 13 "Pinterest Inspired"... HERE
Cardz TV Ch# 25 "Luck of the Irish"... HERE
Cut It Up Ch#13
Create a paper project that was inspired by something you saw on Pinterest If you do not have a Pinterest account, feel free to get inspiration from a fellow crafter. Very Important: Give CREDIT to the ORIGINAL SOURCE in your blog post!!! A link to their project is fine. Must also include a DIE CUT.
Here is my PINTEREST INSPIRATION for this challenge:
The above was found HERE.
I did a search on Pinterest for "Cricut A Child's Year Projects."
There are tons of projects for this cartridge on Pinterest that are just awesome. It was really hard to choose just one to use for my inspiration for today's challenge. But the lace, ribbon, bows, and rhinestones on this one had me hooked.
Here is my postcard using the above project for inspiration:
- POSTCARD 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Black mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Pink mat (from Echo Park's Graceful Girl collection kit) cut @ 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- All papers with rounded corners using Fiskar's squeeze corner rounder punch
- Black border created with Martha Stewart border punch. I don't know the name of it, and it's not printed or engraved on the punch.
- Ivory lace (love this stuff) from stash
- Pink self-adhesive lace from Recollections
- Flowers are Recollections Signature Special, layered and set together using a silver Recollections brad. Adhered to postcard with glue dots.
- A CHILD'S YEAR:
- Tooth Fairy p. 71 cut @ 4" and adhered to card using foam squares for dimension
- Rhinestones added to fairy's back at wings
- Stickles Silver used to enhance wand's star
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Make A Wish" stamp set used for sentiment and stamped using Memento Tuxedo black ink
I thought this challenge was going to be hard, but instead I was inspired by so many projects, I had to narrow them down and finally just choose one to use as my inspiration. I hope you guys will join us in the challenge. It's so fun! :) Janis