Happy Saturday! What are you doing this weekend? We will hopefully be outside a lot if the weather is pretty.
Here's a card I made... Clean and Simple.... using a BUGABOO image and Elegant Edges for the Scallop Circle.
- Cuttlebug dots folder used to emboss the Kraft background (I don't know the name of the folder).
- Black Gingham Ribbon and Red Gingham Ribbon used together
- BUGABOO image colored with BIC markers. The hearts coming out of the chimney were too small to color, so I just dotted red by each one. I think that worked out okay. Gave them some color instead of just being solid black.
- ELEGANT EDGES p. 23 "Scallop 1" cut @ 2" for matting the Bugaboo image. I used my Stampin' Up round template to pencil trace around the image, then cut it out by hand. One day I'll get some large circle punches and some scallop ones too. One day.
- The circle image was adhered with foam tape for dimension.
That's it! Very simple. The card is actually black. Not sure if you can see that with my black background. I thought I'd give this to our son when he gets home. (He's getting transferred from Ft. Irwin in California to Ft. Jackson here in Columbia, South Carolina next month!!!!)
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend! :) Janis
Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - must include Kraft cardstock - White on Kraft (Mon)
Cute Card Thursday - C5 - #257 Simplify - clean and simple (Thurs)
Cute card and I love the imageReplyDelete
So cute...love the design! Lee-Ann :)ReplyDelete
A sweet card!Lovely!ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful weekend,
Too cute. Love the image and embossing.ReplyDelete
Have a great day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Great job, Janis. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week.ReplyDelete
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Simply adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!ReplyDelete