Recently I won a challenge over at Love To Create Challenges. THANK YOU!
(You can see all the challenges I win or make Top 3 on my Page Tab called AWARDS or CLICK HERE.)
I was lucky enough to win some BUGABOO images. I love me some BUGABOO! I couldn't wait to start coloring, and the card I want to show you today is the first I've been able to color so far this week.
First I colored the image with BIC markers. (I got these last year and love coloring with them!) Then I used a Stampin' Up template to mask over part of the image paper so I could chalk the background. (I got this template in the 90's. Gee whiz... that's OLD!)
Here's what I got after chalking....
- A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Stampin' Up cardbase (Kraft)
- BUGABOO image
- Colored with BIC markers
- Background chalked
- White gel pen used for hair accents
- Ribbon from Joann's
- Button from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe on Facebook (Shop TSQ here)
- Pattern paper from Recollections 180 stack "Bright and Basic"
- CARDZ TV STAMPS:
- "Simply Said" stamp set inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- If you can only buy 1 stamp set, this is a good one! There's about 22 different sentiments on there ranging from encouragement, just because, etc.
- Shop CTVS here
- Image, sentiment, and pattern paper all inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis