I did end up adding just a touch of light pink chalk to her sweet little puppy cheeks after I took this picture.
- Cricut Cartridge: Paper Pups
- Tree: page 119; 4" cut in black with Blackout feature; cut in green with Regular cut; adhered together with Zig 2-Way glue pen; adhered to card with Scotch Photo Splits
- Puppy: page116; 3 1/2" cut in beige with Blackout feature; cut in khaki with Regular cut; adhered together wit Zig 2-Way glue pen; adhered to card with Scotch Photo Splits
- Googly eyes on puppy
- Pink and Red hearts: Mrs. Grossman's stickers; I ended up putting an upside-down heart on top of the puppy's nose for fun
- Pink ribbon: from Joann's
- Background mat from K & Company - Berry Sweet; cut at 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Card base: Buttercream from Value Pack - pre-scored for easy folding!