Followers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun Colors!


I actually drove in the ice and snow today to go off for a while by myself.  I went to the library, the post office, Michael's and Joann's.  So much fun!  Look at all these beautiful, bright colors!

I had a 50% off coupon for Michael's and for Joanns.  Yeah!  At Michael's everything I bought was on sale except one item and it was only $2.  LOL  I had actually picked up a tin of Prima flowers which were $9 and thought I'd use the coupon for that, but they rang up on sale for $5.45.  I've been wanting flowers for so long and have never bought them, so I'm super excited about using them.

At Joann's I got lots of ribbon that was on sale for $1 and $1.49.  Plus I got some glass marbles I'm going to try to use on my cards if they aren't too heavy.  I guess we'll find out about that soon enough.  :)

Have fun playing today!  I have to get the dishes washed and clothes done before I feel like I can play with any of my new goodies. I hope everyone has a fun weekend!  Hugs!  Janis