Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mini Book Series Page #6: Pets

Gosh, are you surprised I chose PETS as this week's theme for the Mini Book Series?  LOL  I just love the Paper Pups Cricut cartridge I got in the mail today.  So many possibilities.

Thank you for all your comments!  They make me smile so big!  And if you are playing along with us on the Mini Book Series, don't forget to leave a link in your comment to your page for this week.  If you want to get started or catch up, or jump right in.... go for it!  You can find an easy link to all 6 pages and an overview in the right side column on this page.

Have a fabulous day!!  Janis

3 comments:

  1. hey janis! i'm still giggling bout "taking him everywhere we go"....loved seeing all your creations and happy to hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, I thought of your Son Jimmy when I came across this...
    http://www.operationwritehome.org/herosignup.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lizzy! I've joined that site! What a wonderful way to help support our troops!

    ReplyDelete