Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rose Card & Jewelry Winner


This was a fun card to make and easy. 

The card base is bright green from a Value Pack pre-scored for folding.

The pattern paper is from my scap bucket, so not sure what paper pack it came from.

The purple base behind the flower is another card from a value pack I just cut.  There is also another piece of that same card on the inside for writing a sentiment.

Yes, this is another S-Fold card - they are addictive!

The flower is cut from Cricut cartridge - Walk In My Garden.  It's cut a 5".  I cut a shadow for it using lavender.  The top of the flower was cut twice and then popped up for dimension with a Pop Dot.  The purple ribbon is some my Mama gave me a while back.


I wrote numbers down on paper representing the order of comments that were made on the jewelry post last week.  Bonnie drew a winner and she picked Mary!  Congratulations!  I'll be sending out these pieces for you to use in your card making, scrapbooking, or whatever.  Have fun!

Hugs!  Janis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janis,
    Thanks for visiting me! your rose card is ADORABLE~ I love roses!
    I just wanted to let you know that CHA stands for: Craft & Hobby convention!! Trust me, @ the beginning I had NO idea what it stood for either! so you are not alone! Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete