Hello, all my bloggy friends!
I have met so many wonderful friends through blogging! Here in the blogging world you will find so many nice people who are so generous, kind, talented, and always willing to share ideas, tips, and of course instructional posts and videos which I love.
This morning I was happily surprised to receive this Happy 101 Award from one of the ladies I've met here in this world whom I now love dearly - Mary. Please visit her blog. She has so much talent to share. Her instructional videos are very easy to understand and follow, and she always gives you the measurements you need. I love the way she shows the project she is going to make, and then makes it all over again before your eyes piece by piece. Thank you for this award, Mary!
In accepting this award, I'm to list 10 things that make me happy!
1. My knight in shining amour - my hubby, Tom.
2. My 3 children who are now out on their own, but still call me daily!
3. My 1 darling daughter who still lives at home and makes me laugh and smile everyday!
4. My parents who call to tell me they love and miss me!
5. My brother and sister who call and tell me they love and miss me!
6. Sitting on my porch in the South watching a rain and lightning storm - I miss those days.
7. Sharing the love of reading with my husband and daughter, Kati. We often read the same books which is so much fun!
8. Scrapbooking, card making, and making mini albums. Paper, stickers, and die cuts give me silly smiles and joy.
9. My Cricut Expression! I love the freedom of creating whatever I want, whatever size I want, with whatever paper I want. This is the best crafting tool EVER!
10. Camping! Sitting around a fire, or walking along a path, or cooking on the grill, or just sitting in the sunshine watching the trees and birds.
I'd like to pass this award on to 3 friends: