Here is my submission for their Cricut Cardz Challenge #10. Here's their rules quoted from their blog:
This week we have a color challenge for you. Make a Valentine's card using only green, lavender, black and white. You may use any cartridge(s) you'd like.Purple and lavender are 2 of my most favorite colors! And yes, I made 2 cuts of everything and put it in an envelope disassembled in my "card kits" file drawer. Now I have easy access to make a quick card in the future or I can send the kit to my Mama for her to make. (I'll be sending it to my Mama.)
Here are all the details:
- Cricut Cartridge: Paper Pups
- page 104: heart cut in lavender blackout feature at 2" Real Dial Size; regular heart (shift) cut in black 2" Real Dial Size; assembled together with Zig 2-Way Glue Pen; assembled to card with Scotch Photo Splits
- page119: tree cut in black with blackout feature at 4"; tree cut regular in green at 4"; adhered together with Scotch Photo Splits; adhered to card with Scotch Photo Splits
- page 119: love birds cut at 1 1/2" Real Dial Size; white cut with blackout feature; lavender cut regular (shift); assembled together with Zig 2-Way Glue Pen; assembled to card with Scotch Photo Splits and larger bird assembled to card with Pop Dots
- Lavender card base from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
- Black mat cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
- Lavender swirly circles cut at 5" x 3 3/4" (paper from stash)