Today's Question is:
WHAT KEEPS YOU GOING WHEN YOU ARE BARELY HANGING ON?
(Click on the above picture for a larger, more detailed view.)The trick for the Mini Book Series is to have the answer inside today's page.
I used sealed envelopes that are cut down one side allowing a tag or index card to easily slip inside for the answer.
- The paper I used is from My Mind's Eye Everyday Tango.
- The Pooh image is actually from a stack of flash cards I got from The Dollar Tree. It's matted and popped up with Pop Dots.
- I printed the Question off the computer.
- Twine is pulled through 2 holes punched with my Crop-a-dile at the bottom and I slid a bracelet charm through the twine.
- More bracelet jewelry "spacers" were used on the ribbon on the tag.
- And an earring was used on the bottom of the tag. I cut off the earring post and used Zots to adhere it to the card.
Would you like to win some jewelry to use on your next project? Just leave a comment on this post! I'll draw a winner and post it Monday.
I so hope you are having as much fun as I am with this project! Don't forget when leaving a comment to leave a link to your page for this week. We can't wait to see what you've come up with!