Hello all my crafty and bloggy friends! Have you guys heard of the new Facebook Group called PLAY ALONG? You can find it... HERE.
For this PLAY ALONG we are making a set of cards and a box to put them in. Today I'm going to show you my third card for my set. I'm using the My Mind's Eye NOTABLE Play Along Collection Kit. One of the cool things about being in the PLAY ALONG Facebook group is that you can sign up to Play Along with the ones you like and then have an opportunity to purchase the PLAY ALONG kit from Theresa, The Scrapbooking Queen. The Play Along kits are "sample packs" of the entire collection (at a smaller price than the entire collection), and just perfect for having enough goodies to make the projects. Plus it gives you a 'taste' of the entire collection kit.
This is what the NOTABLE Play Along Kit looks like (some of the papers and buttons may vary in each kit):
Here's my card #3 for this Play Along:
(My version of a Get Well card... you know... An apple a day keeps the doctor away...)
- A2 size "Tent" style card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Outside Mats:
- Red cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"
- Yellow cut @ 3 3/4" x 5"
- Red strip cut @ 3 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Green stripcut @ 3 3/8" x 1 3/8"
- Inside Mats:
- Red cut @ 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Yellow strip on top cut @ 3" x 1"
- Yellow strip on bottom cut @ 3" x 1 1/2"
- Ivory cut @ 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Apple p. 28 cut @ 3 1/2"
- Adhered with foam tape for dimension
- Everything inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink
- Twine, button, rhinestones, and pattern paper all from the My Mind's Eye NOTABLE Play Along Kit (shop The Royal Castle Shoppe here)
- Cardz TV Stamps:
- "Simply Said" set inked with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis