Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Whole Halloween Town Together


Halloween all month long at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Here it is! I love my Halloween Town. If you guy use Silhouette files with your crafting, I'm sure you would also enjoy making this and displaying it in your home, office, school, etc. You can cut out as many of the trees and fence bases as you want for the houses you'd wan to make. You can also change up the colors and make the same cut in purple, lime green, etc. 

I'm really excited about making more houses for Christmas, and maybe I can find a Tiny Town for Thanksgiving too. Hmmmm.....

Here is a list of all of the files used with their links to the Silhouette Design Store. If you end up making any of these, please leave a comment with a link to see them. I'd love to visit your blog!

Cut Files: Silhouette Designs-
Haunted House #150686
Cardstock: Recollections & Stampin' Up

All of the designs in this series were created by Carina Gardner. You can watch her YouTube assembly instructions HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

4 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween town!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am nearly speechless. The town looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing and wonderful Janis.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!!!!! Wow!!! I love it!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete