Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Halloween Town - Ghost House


Halloween all month long at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Years ago, I created a 3D Halloween Town using Silhouette cut files. I had a lot of fun with it, and one of my daughters mentioned how much she liked it. So, I thought I'd create it again.

Today I'm sharing the Ghost House.

Cut File
Silhouette Designs, Teeny Ghostly Dwelling #151109
Cardstock: Recollections & Stampin' Up

All of the designs in this series were created by Carina Gardner. You can watch her YouTube assembly instructions HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

Challenges: Cut It UP

7 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a wonderful design, your little town is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project! I love the wonky angles and the spooky ghosts.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this, Janis. I forget how much fun 3D designs are to make.
    Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable with spooky ghosts!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute and fun Ghost House!! Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete