Followers

Saturday, October 1, 2022

October - Christmas Crafts All Year Round


A new challenge is open at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round! 
Theme: Winter Sports 



For some reason, I smile and giggle a little when looking at this card. I mean, even the fish is a present. LOL

Digi Image: from Silhouette library
Dies: Retired 145372 Stitched Shapes Framelits, 159167 Mini Pocket Envelope
Cardstock: 159276 Basic White, 111350 Pacific Point
DSP: 159582 Santa Express, 159615 Storybook Gnomes
Inks: 147098 Pacific Point
Other: 104430 Dimensionals


Thank you so much for visiting with me today. I'd love to hear from you in the comments. 
Have a blessed day!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy

Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges


1 comment:

  1. Yep! Made me have the biggest smile, as you say even the fish is a present, such a fun and wonderful card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete