Sunday, October 23, 2022

Halloween Town - Candy Corn House


Halloween all month long at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Years ago, I created a 3D Halloween Town using Silhouette cut files. I had a lot of fun with it, and one of my daughters mentioned how much she liked it. So, I thought I'd create it again.

Today I'm sharing the Candy Corn House.

Cut File: Silhouette Designs, Candy Corn Cottage #150683
Cardstock: Recollections & Stampin' Up

All of the designs in this series were created by Carina Gardner. You can watch her YouTube assembly instructions HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

Challenges: Beyond the Blue

3 comments:

  1. Cute house!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful house, so cute and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable candy corn little house!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete