Sunday, October 9, 2022

Frankly, You Make Me Happy




A new challenge started October 1st at Crafting Happiness Challenges, and the theme is HALLOWEEN all month long!



I have a new sketch for you today!



Sketch: Paper Play Sketches #76
Collection Kit: Echo Park- Halloween Magic
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Design Paper: Echo Park- Halloween Magic











Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

Challenges: Once Upon a Time

6 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly, this card will make the recipient happy... cuz it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me a wonderful chuckle, a fabulous card Janis.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and clever and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete