Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Halloween Town - Pumpkin Jack



Halloween all month long at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Years ago, I created a 3D Halloween Town using Silhouette cut files. I had a lot of fun with it, and one of my daughters mentioned how much she liked it. So, I thought I'd create it again.

Today I'm sharing Pumpkin Jack. His hat all askew makes me giggle. :)

Cut File: Silhouette Designs, Jack O' Lantern Cottage #150686
Cardstock: Recollections & Stampin' Up

All of the designs in this series were created by Carina Gardner. You can watch her YouTube assembly instructions HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

Challenges:  PINspirational  

4 comments:

  1. He gives me a big smile, love this Janis
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, this is just so cute!!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete