Sunday, October 2, 2022

Party Time!



I love Halloween!! It's hard for me to not post Halloween cards when September comes around, so I usually just do it anyway. LOL But now it's officially October, so expect lots of Halloween projects from me this month!!

Come play at my challenge blog, Crafting Happiness Challenges and link up your Halloween makes all month long! All types of crafting welcome & unlimited entries. I can't wait to see your Halloween projects!!!!

Cut File: Cricut cute file
Cardstock: SU Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Fresh Fresia
Other: SU dimensionals, glitter enamel dots

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

6 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really think of spiders and spider-related things as being cute, but somehow this really is! Your web looks great and I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one menacing spider - what a fun Halloween card! Thanks for playing my theme challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Those glitter enamel dots are the perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful halloween card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fantastic card! Love just that little pop of yellow on this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete