Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Boo Card



Halloween Challenge all month at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

Cut File: 418650 Ghost card- Silhouette library
Cardstock: Recollections
Other: Googlie eyes & foam tape

I did change one thing about the cut file. Instead of cutting out the moon and stars in yellow as designed, I made them a compound path with the base of the card. So instead they were cut out of the purple card base. I then added a piece of yellow behind it. Why? Because I hate dealing with small/tiny pieces. :) And for that same reason, I didn't cut out the tiny eye pieces either. I added googlie eyes instead... which are always much more fun. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
****
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

1 comment:

  1. Great idea about the compound path Janis, I must try to remember that. Thank you. Love your scary ghost.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete