Thursday, April 23, 2015

the BEGINNING is always TODAY

Hi!  Did I tell you that I recently joined the Unity SOTW (Stamp of the Week)? It's so fun to get a brand new stamp in the mail each week.  I decided since I finally have some of the Unity stamps I've been drooling over, that it was about time I submitted a project in their Be Inspired Challenge.


I chose to use the Card sketch for my entry.


The stamp is from one of the SOTW sets I've received...

Papers from Glitz.
I watercolored the mugs (something I love to do - watercolor, that is).
A little bit of gold and silver sequins and tada! It's complete.

Thank you for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my craft room. Enjoy the rest of your day!




Submitted:
Unity Be Inspired Challenge - card sketch

20 comments:

  1. Pretty Card Janis!!! I Like the papers... great colors! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Janis! I love the coffee cups stacked like that and I love the sentiment. Great watercoloring too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whimsical stack of cups. Great colors and use of the {be Inspired} sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the sequins are a nice touch.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I love those coffee cups
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cups I love it. Glad to see you joined this is such a fun challenge.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I LOVE that image ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this stamp - great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Unity FWF card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your wonderful card at FWF and popped over for a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card! I love that teacup stack, reminds me of the Mad Hatters tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card with a great sentiment, Janis. Enjoy sotw.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of the SOTW! I also love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely image and great design, Other Janis! :)
    Thanks for sharing on FWF!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete