Friday, April 17, 2015

Project Life Week 15 Double Layout

Hi! I'm slowly getting things unpacked and put away here in our new house.  So much to do, but I'm not stressing about it. Just doing a little at a time. My husband always says, "Work smart, not hard." Good advice.

Here are my Week 15 scrapbook pages using the Project Life pocket system.  I have lots of Project Life cards, but I have found even though they are fun to use, I also enjoy just cutting up my 12x12 papers for the backgrounds in the pockets too.




I used lots of Print 'n Cuts from the Silhouette store. Love my Silhouette subscription!

Those last 2 photos of the sunset - that was our view the night we moved in.
Breath-takingly beautiful.

Enjoy your day! See you next time.


1 comment:

  1. Your layout is amazing Janis! I love the pictures and the "print and cut" embellishments! What an amazing sunset as well, looks like you are living in paradise! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete