Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday


Hi, everyone! Welcome back to my Weight Watchers Wednesday weekly journal posting. How is it going for you? I've heard from some of you, and I want to say a big "You Go, Girl!" Ms. B lost 10 pounds already! Yay! So proud of you all.

(I know there is a typo in the meme above, but it's still funny.)

I reached a milestone this Monday on my official weigh-in day. I have lost 10% of my starting weight. I'm down -20.8 pounds since I started the last week of January this year. I want to thank you all for reading my Wednesdays posts AND for commenting. It's encouraging to hear from you all. It really is.

According to Weight Watchers, reaching your 10% goal has these benefits:
  • A Healthier Heart
  • Lower Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
  • More Pep
  • A Mental Edge
Keep up the good work, guys! See you next Wednesday.
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you enough how you've inspired me. Your success in losing 20 pounds is amazing. Big hug to you, Janis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squealing with delight for you Janis! You are doing so great!! I loved the minion funny, and it's so true! lol Hang in there Janis, you are doing so great and are a big inspiration to all of us! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete