Saturday, April 25, 2015

Howdy!

Hi, everyone! It's rainy, rainy, rainy here today. That means we will be painting inside. We have one color left in just a few places we are going to paint for accent walls. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all done!

But, onto a crafty subject; I have a card to show you today.



  • Sil ID# 55530
  • Cardz TV Stamps "Country at Heart"
  • Washi tape & scrap pattern papers
  • Tuesday Morning Sketches
  • Background is a flower painting I did in 2000
Enjoy your weekend!
:) Janis




Submitted:
Tuesday Morning Sketches

6 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Fun combination of papers!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Janis! I love that background paper-so pretty. I also love that cute bird and how you have framed him out. All your papers are awesome and I love the washi. Glad you are getting your painting done. I bet everything looks so pretty! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun and bright, I love it. Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! love the bright and colorful bird! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You create the cutest cards! How do you come up with these ides? <3kim

    ReplyDelete