Thursday, April 2, 2015

Have an EGGS-tra Special Easter!

Hi all my crafty, bloggy, scrappy friends! Tomorrow is Good Friday, and Sunday is Easter. I hope you all have a very nice weekend whether you have plans or no plans at all.

I used a very simple cut file for my card today. Seems like simple layers are my best friends these days.


Mary's Cardz TV Stamps - Easter Punnies


  • Decorative papers from Hobby Lobby's Best Day Ever pad
  • Sil ID# 39401
  • Chipboard Hearts from various Studio Calcio Project Life monthly kits
I was wondering how Easter is scheduled each year. Mr. Google provided this answer for me in case you are also curious about this:



There ya go.  :)
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Happy Easter!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. What a cute Easter card Janis! Yep, I knew the equinox played a hand in when Easter is. And the only reason I knew that is because a few years ago we did the same search. lol I don't like when Easter is in March though! And I prefer it later April. lol But since I don't get my own way in this, I'm just thankful there is an Easter for religious reasons! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?! Fantastic Easter card and LOVE the fun papers!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving this Easter Egg in the grass Janis!! And that bg paper is great! Love the hearts, too. :)

    ReplyDelete