Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy

Hi! How was your weekend? We had a great one. Spent time with family and friends, doing some painting, more unpacking & organizing, and relaxing.

I can't wait to show you this card I made! I started it over the weekend, but couldn't finish it until this morning because I wanted to use my Aqua Brush to paint the bird. I finally found that brush this morning. Yay!


 Products Used:

  • Close To My Heart (CTMH) 
  • Yellow ribbon from Stash
  • Foam square to adhere image for dimension
  • Sil #20452 - Circles & Scallop Circles for layering
  • Aqua Brush Painter for water coloring image & sentiment with inks
  • Sweet Sunday Sketch #264


My friend, Jen Armstrong, just started with CTMH, and I'm hoping to help her get her business going with a BANG! If you love stamping, inking, coloring, paper, 3D crafting, card making, scrapbooking, Project Life, or any other paper types of crafts, 
be sure to shop her online catalog between May 8 - 16, 

and be SURE to click on JOIN JANIS' FACEBOOK PARTY so all the sales will group together. Thank you so much for checking out the online catalog. There is TONS of stuff in there I know you'll love!! Be sure to share the link with all your other crafty friends and have them join JANIS' FACEBOOK PARTY too!

http://jenileigh.ctmh.com/

If you want to be a part of the Facebook Event page (because between May 8 - 16 Jen will be posting games and specials and lots of fun stuff just for the party goers), send me a friend request on Facebook and a Private Message requesting to join that Event Page. You can find me on Facebook with this link https://www.facebook.com/janis.lewis1.

Enjoy your day! HUGS!
:) Janis



Submitted:

  1. Alphabet Ch - eye catching edges (scallop circle for image matting)
  2. The Paper Players - Clean & Simple watercolor (image water colored)

5 comments:

  1. I love CTMH! Will definitely place an order! Gorgeous card Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card and I love that little bird - too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little bird is wonderful and love the layers! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete