Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday


It's time for my Weight Watchers Wednesday post. So glad you decided to pause a minute and take a look-see for how I'm doing.

This week I lost another 0.4 pounds. Like I've said before - any loss is a good loss. I'm so happy with the steady shrinking, even if it comes in less than whole pounds per week - it's still helping me get to my goal!


Ooooo, I'm getting really close to my 10% goal!

If you want to make a change, it's never to late to start or to start again.



Now that we are all moved into to our new home on the lake, I expect the high step count I've been getting these past few weeks will start to diminish a little and get back to normal. BUT WAIT! I have a treadmill now (thanks, Marie!) so maybe I can boost my weight loss a little. I used it for the first time yesterday. Popped in a season of Bones into the laptop and started walking. It's so much easier to walk while watching TV because it distracts me. Otherwise walking on a treadmill can be very boring and not motivating at all.


:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Congrats darlin'! Keep up the great work! <3 kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really, really close to your 10% goal Janis!!! Good for you!! You are doing great, and how nice that you have a treadmill to walk on now too. That's a great idea to watch something while walking, it's a great distraction!! I have lost 10 lbs, nothing compared to you, but I am happy that I'm losing and not gaining. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete