Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday


It's time for my Weight Watchers Wednesday post. So glad you decided to pause a minute and take a look-see for how I'm doing.

This week I lost another 0.4 pounds. Like I've said before - any loss is a good loss. I'm so happy with the steady shrinking, even if it comes in less than whole pounds per week - it's still helping me get to my goal!


Ooooo, I'm getting really close to my 10% goal!

If you want to make a change, it's never to late to start or to start again.



Now that we are all moved into to our new home on the lake, I expect the high step count I've been getting these past few weeks will start to diminish a little and get back to normal. BUT WAIT! I have a treadmill now (thanks, Marie!) so maybe I can boost my weight loss a little. I used it for the first time yesterday. Popped in a season of Bones into the laptop and started walking. It's so much easier to walk while watching TV because it distracts me. Otherwise walking on a treadmill can be very boring and not motivating at all.


:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. Congrats darlin'! Keep up the great work! <3 kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really, really close to your 10% goal Janis!!! Good for you!! You are doing great, and how nice that you have a treadmill to walk on now too. That's a great idea to watch something while walking, it's a great distraction!! I have lost 10 lbs, nothing compared to you, but I am happy that I'm losing and not gaining. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Bundles

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Stamps

Shop Stampin' Up Holiday Everything Else

Shop Stampin' Up Clearance Rack